Friday, December 18, 2009

Should I do anything to prep my hair for highlights?

I'm getting highlights tomorow (Very Light Blonde) should I do anything prior to help my hair or help the highlights last longer?Should I do anything to prep my hair for highlights?
nope you don't need to do anything. you don't even have to have clean hair.Should I do anything to prep my hair for highlights?
no, you don't have to do anything to your hair. try to not wash your hair that day, i know it sounds tough, but very clean hair will not hold coloring well. it's always good to dye your hair with unwashed hair unless instructed otherwise by the instructions.
I just got highlights! :D


You really don't need to do much


except I recommend you don't wash your


hair for until then because the natural oils


protect it from damage.


Keep in mind your ends will get quite damaged


so I recommend you invest in a good conditioner...


May I suggest John Frieda's Sheer Blonde or Aussie 3 Minute Miracle!


Best of look, hope it looks great! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment