Thursday, December 31, 2009

What website can i find pictures of dark brown hair with highlights?

my hair is shoulder length and im tired of the same look and i need a trim to cut off the split ends so i want a look that isnt too short and i can curl under my hair easy in the morning with highlights in it i think that would be soo pretty. but i want to see pics first.What website can i find pictures of dark brown hair with highlights?
Look and see if there are any Spanish publications with photos. A lot of the Latinos in my office put in blond highlights. I think it looks fake, but it must be a trend.What website can i find pictures of dark brown hair with highlights?
There are several pictures on this Matrix website. I hope one of these pics will work for you. I hope this helps!
I am sure that you can go to google or ask and they will know exactly what you are asking for. So don't be shy to check
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment