Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I swim in a chlorine pool one day after highlighting my hair with chlorine?

The kit i bought was l'oreal paris colour rays fuchisa flash. I am having trouble deciding to highlight my hair today, because im afraid it will change a wierd color after i go swimming in my chlorine pool the next day. Help?Can I swim in a chlorine pool one day after highlighting my hair with chlorine?
u should dye the hair after u get in the pool. ur hair will turn like a green colorCan I swim in a chlorine pool one day after highlighting my hair with chlorine?
It will turn your hair GREEN! but you can buy a bottle of shampoo that is used after you go swimming in a pool that has chlorine in it this shampoo takes out the green.
It wont go a weird colour, it MAY just fade a wee bit, nothing drastic though. =)
my friend did that and her hair went green for a couple hours

No comments:

Post a Comment