Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How long do I have to wait before going over highlights in hair?

I am planning on dying my hair a deep chocolate brown, but am wondering when I should do so, because I had highlights done a while ago, I got them put in 12 weeks ago.


How long are you supposed to wait before dying it?


Thanks (:How long do I have to wait before going over highlights in hair?
you should wait about four or five weeks before going back. so yeah your fine! nothing wrong with being curious!








Hope I Helped!How long do I have to wait before going over highlights in hair?
It's a minimum of 3 weeks - 4 weeks you have to wait before you dye it again. Unless you're using a permanent dye, than it would be 3 months.


%26lt;3
Just go to the hair salon. They'll even out your hair colour. My friend works at a hair salon and she's always getting her dyed, and highlighted and believe me she doesn;t wait very long between dye jobs.
if you are tired of the highlights then its time basicly i think you can dye it when ever
You can dye them whenever you want too.
i don't think it matters my friend dyes her hair every 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment