Thursday, December 31, 2009

Highlight hair - Guys?

i have never highlighted my hair or anything before and i kinda want to just to do something different. I want to get some blonde highlights, but too much. Here is a picture of my hair, it a little brushed to the side in this pic:





http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd131鈥?/a>





I want to highlight it something like this:





http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd131鈥?/a>





Do any of you, females preferably, think this could work or have any suggestions? Thanks!Highlight hair - Guys?
that'll be hot =P make sure you go to a salon for that so you don't end up looking like an idiot =)Highlight hair - Guys?
ya i think it would work for you! if u did that it would look good... but maybe you should try a darker color of blond so its not to dramatic! brown looks good as your hair color right now though
I think it looks cool. A guy at my school has highlights in his hair, and his look decent. His hair is pretty much the same color as yours.
I think u should try a little darker blonde cause that blonde wont llok good with the hair color try more of a dirtier blonde and it will look really good ....also u might want to put a red in ur hair cause it would really bring out ur face and other deatails.

No comments:

Post a Comment