Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The back of my shirt got bleached in spots when i had my hair highlighted,is there any way to save the shirt?

The shirt is 100% cotton and medium brown in colorThe back of my shirt got bleached in spots when i had my hair highlighted,is there any way to save the shirt?
Ok, this is an option....I had a great shirt that I loved and it was blue. I bought some Rit dye remover....followed the direction exactly and removed the color from the shirt. Then I bought a blue color that was VERY similar to the color from the shirt I loved...I re-dyed the shirt after...removing the color....FOLLOW THE PACKAGE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY...and it actually turned out really NICE!! Sounds like you have nothing to lose at this point.





Good luck.The back of my shirt got bleached in spots when i had my hair highlighted,is there any way to save the shirt?
Strip the colour from it completely %26amp; re-dye. You can get that done professionally, it used to be at dry cleaner shops in Australia, but I have no idea if anyone still does it.
Sorry, I really don't think that you will be able to save your shirt. Haircoloring and highlighting are really staining to your clothes. I always wear juck shirts when I get this done.


gram
I've used permanent markers to cover bleach stains with success.

No comments:

Post a Comment