Saturday, December 26, 2009

How to highlight your hair?

my grandma found a website a while back that should different beauty tips for home like one said to highlight your hair with light beer if u know that website can u please give it to meHow to highlight your hair?
buy a box of highlights for ur hair duh! and plus it give sdirectionsHow to highlight your hair?
You have to have bleach to highlight your hair.


I do not recommend highlighting your hair yourself.


I work in a hair salon and I see many people that come in


wanting their hair fixed because they tried to do their own


hair and turned it orange and fried it. They usually have to


dye it brown and get most of it cut off from the damage


My mother in law and sister in law have done it and ended


up spending more money getting it fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment