Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for highlighted frizzy hair?

I have Highlighted Blonde hair and there is new growth with are frizzy little baby hairs that i cant stand. I hate using pomades and hair spray cuz my hair is dry already. I use L'oreal color vive and I am on a budget so I cant afford salon shampoos and products. What can I do to tame my hair to make it look silky and smooth but not so oily or weighed dow, or dull my blonde color?What is the best shampoo and conditioner for highlighted frizzy hair?
Biolage has shampoo for frizzy hair and conditioner for highlighted hair...they also have sprays and mousse for you hair type, so go check it out and I think it will work for you...the products range from 10-50 dollars...good luck (if you like my answer, please vote for it as best answer)What is the best shampoo and conditioner for highlighted frizzy hair?
herbal essences - curly hair formula


it is in a purple bottle


it smells really good
I bleached my hair and use Suave shampoo for colored hair and conditioner for colored hair. It works great and its only $1.97 a bottle.
go onto ebay and you should type in henna conditioner and you sholid be able to geta very large tub of henna for about 拢10 and it will last months and months. i use it and have very similar hair to you. you only need to use it 2-3 timed a week. i am not sure about the shampoo. i use a cheap supermarket one and the conditioner as and when i need it. hope it helps.
You have to try John Frieda shampoo and conditoner for blond hair...i have brown hair and i used his product and i was amazed! The results happened right away and my hair was soft and shiny and the color was radiant. Check out the link i sent you...its not expensive and it really helped me alot. I had dyed my hair and it looked dull and i started using his products and finally my hair looked natural and healthy! I was so happy because i thought i was going to have to grow out my whole head before i looked natural again! Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment