Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm a very fair asian girl. i have light black hair & want to highlight.any suggestions about highlight color?

I wanna highlight my hair. it will b my first time, and i don't want an accident. if any of you have any experience with good highlights on black hair, or any professionals, pls give me some good suggestions about what color i should use to highlight my hair! pls pls help me. i don't want blonde highlights on black hair. makes me look hispanic, no offense to u gurls. :)I'm a very fair asian girl. i have light black hair %26amp; want to highlight.any suggestions about highlight color?
I think caramel or shades of brown look best. Dark red or auburn might look good too. They will give you more dimension. Also, I suggest subtle highlights, noticeable but not strikes.I'm a very fair asian girl. i have light black hair %26amp; want to highlight.any suggestions about highlight color?
I think that red streaks on black hair look amazing.
I know someone with black hair who has carmele highlights. Its a really light brown. Looks amazing. Ask a hair dresser for their opinion too.
Either get cherry black highlights which are red in some shades of light and black in others, or get dark brown highlights
a little brunette strips and or tiny light to brownish highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment