Saturday, December 26, 2009

What brand of hair dye highlighting kit will withstand the wild colored dyes I like to put in my hair?

I want highlights, but I also want to still be able to dye my hair red, purple, etc. whenever I feel like it. And brand names I can buy at walmart? And also, what brand of funky dyes can be safe for not ruining highlights? I'm totally new to this, so plz help! thanks!!What brand of hair dye highlighting kit will withstand the wild colored dyes I like to put in my hair?
Use wash-out colours in aubergine, auburn, dark blonde and black.What brand of hair dye highlighting kit will withstand the wild colored dyes I like to put in my hair?
try color ray by loreal paris it work
Clairol's products are good for all races, and I suggest you use those spray colors so you can change as often as you want. They sales them at Wal-Mart. Just an FYI the one before mines is totally wrong, Peroxide and bleach will strip you hair and also make it fall out!!! I Guarantee you.
Peroxide it, that'll bleach your hair totally out, lol.





Best get a hairdresser to do it though.
thats a loaded question....and kind of dizzying


I use manic panic colors most ';crazy'; hair dyes will cover any light hair exposed


they also have a good bleaching kit called flash lightening I it is an all inclusive kit and it does really well

No comments:

Post a Comment