Thursday, December 31, 2009

Highlight ideas for black hair? im asian and my hair is solid black.....?

its summer time and i want to do something drastic with my hair so i thought about highlighting it but i have no clue what color to do. i dont want a really light color like platnium blond but goldish would be ok. if you guys have any ideas and tips of places that do it cheap in the vallejo area please let me know. thatnk you!Highlight ideas for black hair? im asian and my hair is solid black.....?
dark blue. trust me and just try it.Highlight ideas for black hair? im asian and my hair is solid black.....?
Color it a brown with a reddish tint like this...


http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss332鈥?/a>


yeah that'd look really cute. yup =]
DON'T HIGHLIGHT IT IN ANY SHADE OF BLONDE! it doesn't look good on all black hair. you should try a gloss coat. it's supposed to make your hair look shinier and brighter and more ... refreshing!
definantly RED! my friend is also Asian and has black hair and added red highlights. it looked amazing.
if you don't want to look like a skunk try a mix of red tones or if you are adventurous try purple or blue
maybe red or gold

No comments:

Post a Comment