Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you highlight your hair while your pregnant?

Yes you can. Just make sure the room is ventilated because the smell may be strong. I died and highlighted my hair throughout my pregnancy and my daughter is perfect and healthy.Can you highlight your hair while your pregnant?
I forgot what is different about dye now, but my doctor told me it was fine now.. I mean this was 2 years ago when I was pregnant, but I was so scary that I didn't even risk it. And my best friend is a dye freak and her 2 children are healthy as can be. so I don't think there's a problem with it anymore.





Oh and I think all things are best left for your second and third trimester. So if you're in your first, just to be on the safe side, wait.Can you highlight your hair while your pregnant?
hi. yes u can.. . to the person above me who said that dying your hair while pregnant is not allowed is bull***. today hair dyes and bleach are made with different products that aren't meant to be harful for your skin or you unless you drink it or sit over the bottle/dish sucking it into your lungs, go for it:) just use common sense when it comes to using any kind of chemicals while pregnant:)
DEFINATELY! There is no ';threat'; that the chemicals will absorb into your bloodstream and make sure you go to a GOOD salon (no walk ins welcome places); that way, there won't be any fumes. I get mine done and there are zero fumes from the products they use, so I'm totally confident that it's safe.



go to the hairdresser and get it done they have products without amonia.


plus you have to be careful when doing so cuz your hormones are different and your hair will react to the dye differently.


but get it done by a professional and let them know you are pregnant


good luck
yes you can dont listen to people that say you cant.. Just do it outside so the fumes dont get you.
I've always heard that you can't but ask a doctor to make sure.
ye but maybe u will not like the smell because it makes u siick at the hairdresser
absolutely no dying your hair while youre pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment