Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How long should I wait after highlighting my hair to go back and dye it my natural color?

I just went in yesterday(8/25) to get highlights. I have medium brown hair and asked for lighter highlights. Well she went too light and now my hair looks almost blonde, sort of orangish. If I dont like it in a couple of days, I am gonna just dye it back my natural hair color. How long should I wait to do it so I don't damage or fry my hair?How long should I wait after highlighting my hair to go back and dye it my natural color?
Don't dye it back. You''ll grow to like it, I'm sure.





But wait atleast 4 to 6 weeks if you decide to do that.How long should I wait after highlighting my hair to go back and dye it my natural color?
call the number on the box, they are all different the lady will tell you how long to wait and even help you get the right color
Read the directions, it should say on the box.





Careful or you will ruin your hair. It will become dry, brittle, and just plain lifeless. I warned my daughter about that but ';she knew better.'; Now her hair is breaking off and all split.





Now she is paying $ for hair treatments to get it repaired.
i would wait like 3 weeks and do a treatment to your hair when you do dye it back.
Give your color some time to set in. Actually, highlights look better when they have been in the hair for a period of time. Don't put anymore color in your hair right now but if you must change your color, you should wait at least six to eight weeks before changing the hair color.
Don't go so dark if it has an Orange tint to it what you need to do is get a toner put in it. it takes away the redness in your natural hair color. If their too blond you should dye it with a blond box color because your hair is dark the rest of your hair won't take it just the bleach part. If none of that works you could do it today then make sure you buy a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. Suave back to basic works great. Good luck
you can go ahead and put a toner on it now...just go to a beauty supply...you can pick a shade that is close to your natural color or a few shades lighter...it will tone down the lightness...if you color it your natural shade it will really stick to that blonde and may turn out darker than you want...i've done it before...like 2 days before my wedding...my hair looked black...but the people at the beauty supply can help you with any questions you have

No comments:

Post a Comment