Thursday, December 31, 2009

Tips for someone who is getting their hair highlighted.?

I have an appointment set this week to get my hair highlighted blonde, so as dumb as this may seem...what should I wear? Because is there anyway that the chemicals could get on my clothes so I should wear something i dont mind getting dirty? also do i wash my hair right before i go? im just getting it colored not cut, so in what condition should my hair be in?Tips for someone who is getting their hair highlighted.?
go to a hair dresser who knows what she is doing!Tips for someone who is getting their hair highlighted.?
Well, I'm assuming he'll cover you up so your clothes are protected. When I used to get my hair colored/highlighted at a salon, I would just go straight from work, meaning I would be in dress clothes..never had anything ruined.





I also don't recommend washing right before you go in... go in with dry hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment