Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If I dyed my highlighted blonde hair semi permanently brown, how long would it take to come out?

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'd like to try being brown.


Like with one of those home 26 washes semi permanent dyes.


BUT would it go ginger?


And would it ever actually come out by itself?If I dyed my highlighted blonde hair semi permanently brown, how long would it take to come out?
it depends on how light your hair is and how dark you want to go...if your hair is a level 10 (as blonde as possible) and you want to go to a dark brown (like a 5) you would have to repigment your hair (put the red back in) or else it will wash out and fade to a really ugly shade. If its less then 2 levels though, you don't need to repigment at all...





If you do have to repigment though, i would go to a professional...its kinda complicated to understand...I would just try to go a liiiittle bit darker than what you are now.If I dyed my highlighted blonde hair semi permanently brown, how long would it take to come out?
semi haircolor clings to the outside of the hair permanate colors go into the center of the hair. becuase semi only covers the outside of the hair you need to be careful u may wind up with off color hair for a while like green or something but it will eventually wash off
dont do it urself at home


best go to a barber or a salon to get it done
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment