Thursday, December 31, 2009

I tried to highlight my dark dark brown hair with light brown highlights last night....?

But the highlights came out reddish instead of dark brown :( I think I left the dye on for too long. How can I make them darker? Would dying my hair black make my base color darker and make the highlights a light brown like I wanted to begin with?I tried to highlight my dark dark brown hair with light brown highlights last night....?
i just recently got my hair professionally highlighted and had my stylist use a different kind of die because the other wouldn't of took to my hair. she told me color can't go onto color...so i wouldn't suggest doing anything further. if money is the issue let you hair grow and save up some money for a pro. honestly, dieing your hair at home can actually make it weak and possibley fall out..thats why i have my hairstylist do it...less time and better results!!I tried to highlight my dark dark brown hair with light brown highlights last night....?
um no not really it would make them dark again you should get this done by a professional dear
Hmmm.. I have dark dark brown hair, too....when I do ';highlights'; I always use bleach.
get a toner and tone it down
first did it come out bad??! if not wait on it for a while. and you want them darker??? go to a salon and they can fix it .
I am not really sure...if you put a dark brown back on your hair the highlights are just going to drink in the color and more than likely be dark brown as well. What you should proably do is get a dark blonde hair color...it will lighten the highlights and slightly lighten the dark brown to a medium brown.
just leave it, it'll wash out and gradually get darker...or you could go to a salon...or get some bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment