Thursday, December 31, 2009

How to get brass color out of highlighted blonde hair?

I just highlighted my hair (golden blonde) yesterday at a higher end salon, but some of the highlights still came out a little brassy looking. She must not have left them in long enough. I might go back and have her redo them, but is there any cheap solution to stripping the brassiness out? I've heard to use white vinegar...anything else?I really don't want to go out and get an expensive shampoo!How to get brass color out of highlighted blonde hair?
Use conditioner that treats split ends or gives full body.





After your hair is dry, spray it with Suave spray to make the hair stick and hold, and eventually give shine.How to get brass color out of highlighted blonde hair?
I have had this happen to me, i have blonde hair too. I have started using Redken Blonde Glam shampoo and conditioner they also have Blonde Glam ';Pure Pearl'; its like a deep conditioner to use once a week, it seems to really helps your hair too look blonde not brass. I use the shampoo and conditioner everyother day rotating it with another one of my favorites, and then on sundays i use the deep conditioner and dont heat style my hair all day. Using this should help to get that brassy look to go away and it will also help to keep those hi-lites looking great.
My highlighted blonde hair gets brassy colored from my water. I don't know if the problem is the same, but my hair stylist told me to use lemon juice. I soak my hair in lemon juice about once every 6 weeks and the orange comes out. Let the lemon juice sit in your hair for about 1/2 hr then wash and use a good conditioner.
Any shampoo you use is only going to temporarily solve the problem. You need to go back to the salon and ask them to use a toner to remove the gold from your hair. This should only take about 20 mins, and you'll have the color you want. They shouldn't charge you for this since you were just there. Just be nice about it and explain what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment