Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have dyed brown hair, with highlights underneath. How do I get Blonde, QUICK?

I've dyed my hair brown for a few years now, and a couple of times, had blonde highlights added with Colour Graphix.


I now want to get my hair an all over light blonde colour.


Whats the best, and QUICKEST way of doing so?I have dyed brown hair, with highlights underneath. How do I get Blonde, QUICK?
go to a hairdressersI have dyed brown hair, with highlights underneath. How do I get Blonde, QUICK?
There is no quick fix. You have to ease your way into it and you need a good hairdresser. Bleaching the hair white and then applying the new colour was used in the 60's and 70's but that did alot of harm. You have to lighten your hair gradually till you get the colour you want. Talk to a good hairdresser. Results also depend on present condition of your hair.
get a job as a check in clerk at the airport
get it dyed again at a hairdressers.
go to a bloody hairdressers wat da ya fink
go to a bloody good salon
Assess the health of your hair currently. Is it free of split ends or damage? Does it break if you comb it wet? Have you done any highlighting within the last month? If it appears healthy, and resilient, you can try to use a lightener to bleach it light blond, then use a toner(Sally's carries Wella toners for this purpose)to get the brassiness and uneven look out of the freshly bleached hair. Don't leave on the lightener for more than 35 minutes or your asking for trouble. If you put it under a plastic shower cap while bleaching, that will help lighten it. Use a light neutral blonde to tone it, like a 9 or 10N. Sally's should have all this. Going to a pro is still best, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment