Saturday, December 26, 2009

I want my hair highlighted a little bit more but not with dye what should i do?

My hair is dirty blonde. brown but shiney.. and i want it to have more natural highlights. what could you suggest i do to my hair?I want my hair highlighted a little bit more but not with dye what should i do?
i have blonde w/ blonde highlights just buy a highlight color kit and have your mom do it for you! Also try like sunsilk blonde and blonde shampoo and conditiner and there other styling prodects by john fredia! Hope i helped! Any Questions? don't hesitate e-mail me!


hockeygirl4ever@yahoo.comI want my hair highlighted a little bit more but not with dye what should i do?
extensions.. they dont cost much trust me there great!!
well if u don't want to get it proffesionally done, u can buy a hair color box that highlights. they give u 2 choices. either thick higlightings or thin ones that make ur highlights look natural.


hope this has helped.good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment