Thursday, December 31, 2009

I just dyed my hair black 2 days ago, can i still highlight my hair ?

i dyed my hair black 2 days ago.


and I just highlighted the bottom of my hair blonde and waited for


30 mins but came out dark brown, usually, in 30 minutes, its pure yellow.





why is that so. and is it okay for me to do it again ?





Please and Thank you (:I just dyed my hair black 2 days ago, can i still highlight my hair ?
Whatcha need to do is go to a beauty supply store, (probably not Sally's but one that has a salon and the girls that do hair work there) and talk to them about it.





I think what you'll need to do is get a stripper that will take the black out -- you can apply it to just the area that you want to highlight -- and then bleach it and you will probably need to get a toner as well.





But I'm not a professional which is why I said to ask the advice of the people you buy the supplies from.I just dyed my hair black 2 days ago, can i still highlight my hair ?
You should've bleached it first. Its hard to highlight dark hair. You probably could do it again. It depends on your hair. I know a girl who has been dying her hair 100 different colors since 6th grade, (I'm in 10th now) and her hair is still perfectly healthy and really pretty and I have another friend who has dyed her hair from blonde, to black, to brown, to black, to blonde, and back to brown, and her hair is wayy softer than mine. And then I know one girl whose hair is falling out because she's dyed it 3 times, so I guess its all dependent on your hair. I've dyed a big chunk of color into my hair a couple of times, and it feels nicer than the rest of my hair. I'd say give it a try, I don't think it will do anything too damaging. Good luckk, and your hair sounds really cool xD
I dyed my hair black two years ago, then got very bored of it being straight black. I went to a salon and spent $150 and 4 hours getting highlights. Then ended up cutting my hair off cause it was so damaged from all the dying. (I am a natural brunette)


What i found out with my hair is that the black dye removes you hair color and replaces it with black. You can dye your hair but it will damage it. I recommend going to a salon and explain your situation.
your hair will suffer big time!! If you used dye from the store then just wait it out for a couple of weeks after the hair dye comes off and your hair lightens up a bit.(assuming you initially had lighter hair)


you could always get a professional to do it for you... they could use different techniques like stripping the hair color? I think that's what it is called
Its because black is the hardest dye to get rid of. Youd need to go to a salon to get it stripped (will take the dye completley off) which will be harsh on your hair so use plenty of deep conditioner!
No, you should wait a little while with dying your hair because it chemically alters the DNA in your hair. Plus, if you keep dying it, it's going to dry out and look like crap. Best of luck! =]
Because you have to bleach black hair, to get any color to show up..to even get black hair out...and Yeah, It's fine.
you could try, but all that dying is ganna make it limp and weak.
it'll just damage ur hair.


thats all.





.Rina.%26lt;3.
Its your choice!
no cos it will just go a hideous red colour
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment