Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just highlighted my hair blonde and it turned out yellow. Can i dye it the next day without ruining my hair?

Can i use a semi-permanent color to color over without my hair falling out if i just bleached it?I just highlighted my hair blonde and it turned out yellow. Can i dye it the next day without ruining my hair?
You have to be careful! My mum done this a month ago. She went to the hairdressers, and had to get her hair stripped and then recoloured.





The hairdresser said you have to be careful about redoing hair things cause it wont ness. make your hair fall out, but will more than likely turn your hair bright orange or green, cause it will react with the peroxide in the highlights!





Go to a hairdressers!I just highlighted my hair blonde and it turned out yellow. Can i dye it the next day without ruining my hair?
no not really. u made the mistake of dyeing it in the first place. go to the salon. i think u really messed up ur hair. im sorry and good luck. let ur natural color come back and never dye it again
Yes, be careful, though. You will have two different colors once you dye over the highlighting, as you know. ....and do NOT use an ash color, like an ash brown...it might turn green. If you use a semi-permnanet..it will only last a few washings, you would probably be better off using a permanent dye...like Nice and Easy by Clairol. It has good coverage and good conditioners in it. Good luck and if you are really nervous....go to a professional!
i waited about a week and then my hair didnt fall out. I would use a temporary hair dye though, and then use a permanent one if you want to.
i'm sure it wouldn't fall out if you died it again... i would suggest waiting a few days though and just wearing it in a ponytail until then





the best thing to do would be go to a salon if you can afford it





also write a letter of complaint to the product maker
No, it will not ruin your hair. What you should do is use a rinse. If you use chemicals on top of chemicals that have color in it it can change a weird color like pink, green, and most commonly blue.....
your hair will be fine as long as you dont try to bleach it again.





putting a dark blonde or brown color over it will not do any harm.





just go to your nearest walmart, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment