Saturday, December 26, 2009

What Should I Color(or highlight) my hair with???? I Have a pic.?

As you can see...I currently have Red Highlights..I was thinking blue? Please give your opinion. Also..Do you think I should gte it trimmed?





http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb178鈥?/a>What Should I Color(or highlight) my hair with???? I Have a pic.?
nice hair:) i like the highlight. i dont know, blue might look a little dramatic and rockerish but if thats you, then go ahead! :D and ya give it a little trim!What Should I Color(or highlight) my hair with???? I Have a pic.?
I like it the way it is...
be creative my friend also has red %26lt;used to%26gt;
yup get it trimmed just a little!!


i love da red its great you should get red again with a couple of black highlights!!!!
you have nice hair now dont change it and if u really want to


change ur color highlights well than go for a carmel color
Uhh take it out the red highlights,


just have it all black.

No comments:

Post a Comment