Saturday, December 26, 2009

What color of highlight I should do with my dark brown hair?

I had red highlight done couple month ago.. right now its all gone. ..thanks for answering...What color of highlight I should do with my dark brown hair?
Dark blonde highlights look nice in dark brown hair, as long as you dont overdue them and leave them in too long, so they turn yellow. It adds volume and texture to your hair, and looks really nice.What color of highlight I should do with my dark brown hair?
I think you should put in blond and red. That looks super sexy, especially on you.
Try a dark honey color.
Dirty Blond, My Boy friend has dirty blond highlights


and so does my friend. You should totally go with DIRTY BLOND!!!
BLOND
You're welcome....glad I could help. :)
Caramel,or blonde.





Caramel will be warm for the season... but blonde highlights are always a winner!





Good luck! Maybe a warmer highlight and lowlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment