Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How soon after highlighting my hair can I go back and get it done again?

I had blonde highlights done on the crown of my head on saturday. I want to go back and get it again so I can lighten the top portion of my hair more- How long is a good time to wait to make my next appoitment? I don't want to go and fry my hair but I would like to do it soon as possible.How soon after highlighting my hair can I go back and get it done again?
you should wait at the very least 2 weeks... remember lightening ur hair causes breakage and damage- u don't want to overprocess ur hair...How soon after highlighting my hair can I go back and get it done again?
2 to 4 weeks.
6 weeks let your hair rest.
usually 6 weeks


but depending on how fast your hair grows that may differ between 4 and 8 weeks and how close to the root you highlight it

No comments:

Post a Comment