Thursday, December 31, 2009

Highlight hair blonde and new style?

i had the victoria beckham hairstyle and it had really grown out loads, now I want to grow my hair and have it cut all the same length.


Throughout this process it has started to look messy and straggly.


Tonight my friend is gonna highlight my hair with a home kit and I'm gonna buy a colour today - any tips on what colour to get...currently bleach blonde highlights, I'm naturally a strawberry blonde, and I have mega re growth. I like being blonde but I dont wanna look fake barbie blonde - what colour highlights should i go for?


also with the cut how do i make it look smart and healthy whilst its growing? should i cut it all the same length at the stage it is at now? as its not just an inch past my necklace line at the back.


Im 21 by the way if it helps and I work at a stockbrokers so need it to look professional.Highlight hair blonde and new style?
Personally for blonding I would go to a hairdresser as with a home job you could end up with orange highlights instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment