Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hair color/highlight help please!?

I have always gotten my hair done at a salon. My natural color is dark blond (perhaps wheat blond). I have gotten highlights for several years and very recently I went to the salon and asked my stylist to color my hair to match my bright highlights. However, the color she used was not light, it was dark and I am very disappointed. I am considering using a hair color or highlight product and fixing this myself. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to purchase or any other tips? Thanks so much!Hair color/highlight help please!?
You should go and tell the stylist what color you want for your hair...actually you should show the color you want for your hair.





To do at home,you should buy Loreal's non-permanent


you should try this one because it doesn't have harmful chemicals.Also,don't try to do it alone if you don't know how to dye your hair.


here's a link:http://www.lorealparisusa.com/haircolor/鈥?/a>





hope this helps


alana:)Hair color/highlight help please!?
I would try calling or going back and let them know it was not what you asked for. The least they could do is give you a discount for a re-do. Some will even do it for free... Good luck!
go to sallys beauty supply. you can get your own hair highlighting and coloring kits for like ten dollars, and they work great!!!
I think if u went toa CVS or walgreens and bought a hair color that you want like a Honey blond lets say your hair will lighting but also your hight light and make sure you buy 2 cz you will have to get your whole hair well ask a friend so she can get your every string of hair.


also look in back of the box where it shows which hair color you would get if u was a blond brunnet etc. read it 1st





I don't think is problem!!!!
i would go back and tell her your not happy with it and have it redone. at home products are not as strong and you could end up worse off.
get one of your friends to help you. dont do it by yourself because the dye is permanent and if you mess up it will not come out.
dont use permanant hair dye yourself.!

No comments:

Post a Comment