Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have blonde highlighted hair but i want to dye it medium brown, is it safe to buy dye and do it at home?

I always had brown hair but went blonde a few months ago... now, i'm thinking it was a bad idea as it doesn't match my eyebrows. I don't want to pay to get it done again, so is it ok to dye it myself or should I not be so cheap and go and get it done? I have blonde highlighted hair but i want to dye it medium brown, is it safe to buy dye and do it at home?
Yes, you can do it at home and safely for a fraction of the cost. I would suggest L-Oreal dark blonde. You have to be careful with color. For instance if you bought a med brown color, it might be darker than you want. So you can start with a dark blonde and see how that works for you. I've colored and permed my hair many years with no problems. But, I always use L-Oreal products. Others have not worked that well for me.I have blonde highlighted hair but i want to dye it medium brown, is it safe to buy dye and do it at home?
If you had dark hair, the only way you could have achieved lighter hair would have been to bleach it, so it would not be a good idea for you to try coloring your hair at home. You need to go to a professional (preferably, the same professional) and talk with them about your styling habits, what was last used on your hair, how long ago, and any other treatments you've done. That way they can evaluate what is safe to use on your hair.





It would be a shame to save a few bucks and have your hair to rinse down the sink ...
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment