Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im getting my hair highlighted tommorow, can i straighten it before i go?

i only wear my hair straight so would it be better to have my hair straight when i get it highlighted or are you supposed to leave it natural for when you get it highlighted?Im getting my hair highlighted tommorow, can i straighten it before i go?
having it straight can help, but you CANNOT use any products


best to wash your hair the night before, and straighen in the morning prior to the appt





clean hair doesnt dye as well as oily hair..





Im getting my hair highlighted tommorow, can i straighten it before i go?
You do not need to straighten it because it doesn't matter if you wear it straight or curly. If you are concerned about it just let your hair dresser know that typically you don't wear it curly. That is it and I hope you know your hairdresser ...it can be scary with some of those people.
if you straighten it, it will actually help the stylist see how your hair lays and that will help with the highlight placement. As long as you are just talking flat iron straightening, not chemical straightening. Just try not to load up a lot of product on your hair.
i have this customer who has really curly hair and i always have her straighten her hair before she comes in for color cuz it makes it easier on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment