Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best solution for highlighting your hair?

I have a bottle of unused Sun-In , I am scared to use it on my dark brown hair because I have heard of it turning it orange. I heard the same thing about lemon juice. My neighbor told me that she had some old beer that would highlight my hair if I sat in the sun with it in. I don't know what to do and I don't want to mess up my hair.What is the best solution for highlighting your hair?
The results will be so gradual that it won't make that much of a difference. I had a friend with dark brown hair (was italian) who used sunin all the time. It basically just lightens it a bit all over. It shouldn't make it orange.What is the best solution for highlighting your hair?
Sun-In doesn't work on dark brown hair, it says that on the bottle. It also says that using it on red/dark brown-black hair will make it turn orange.





Lemon and/or beer are less concentrated with the acids (beer even less) that would make your hair lighten in the sun.





The best solution for highlighting your hair is at the hairdressers. It's hair dye. If you want to be blonde, it's kind of a must.
doing your own highlights probably turns BAD!!!!!!!!!!! so go to the nearest hair salon and get your hair done without messing it

No comments:

Post a Comment