Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a question about natural black hair and highlights?

Ok so my hair is like a dark black and light brown mix. (natural). I have never done anything to it such as highlights. But I was wondering, what color of highlights should I get?.





I have a natural tan, %26amp; brown eyes.





Any Ideas?I have a question about natural black hair and highlights?
It would be cool if you got blonde highlights. I've seen pictures of people who've had that done and it looks cool. But if you dont want a drastic change, you could get caramel highlights.I have a question about natural black hair and highlights?
blue, purple, or green if you want like a streak or two


or a bunch of them in the inner layers of your hair(still blue, purple, or green)


if they should on the outside then blond, a lot of thin ones
do low lights not high lights it will complement yr hair better or get the salon to lift your natural colour
ohh caramel highlights look great in black hair :)
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment