Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What kit should i use for highlighting my hair with blond highlights?

My hair is black, i want blond streaks, what should i use?What kit should i use for highlighting my hair with blond highlights?
i used multi light kit in my mid brown/blonde hair and i get a really nice look, the highlights were amazing, and the colour it comes out is actually quite nice, get someone else to do the back for you to put them in evenly. the other alternative is to go to a haidresser where you can get them done for like 拢70 for the whole head and they look goodWhat kit should i use for highlighting my hair with blond highlights?
Use swartzcroft (i dunno how to spell it! ) it really bleaches your hair, or if u go into a hairdressers shop like sassy salon services, u might not have it, they have a bleach thats really strong and goes light on black hair





:)
do not use garnier multi lights kit! it is awful, it made my hair look absoulety dreadful! Stay away from the multi-lights kit!
schwarzkopf

No comments:

Post a Comment