Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im 28 weeks pregnant and was wondering if i can still highlight my hair at home or at a shop?

It is safe to color your hair. I had my hair colored when I was pregnant plus I went through beauty school while I was pregnant as wellIm 28 weeks pregnant and was wondering if i can still highlight my hair at home or at a shop?
I got my hair highlighted my whole pregnancy..my doctor said there was nothing wrong with itIm 28 weeks pregnant and was wondering if i can still highlight my hair at home or at a shop?
you can do what ever you want to that hole thing is a myth and form the 1920 then women used to put things like battery acid in there hair to make it curl the product that are in the salon are very safe for you but the smell might get to you so it up to you
yea u can cause if u want them u can get them at home or at a shop cause u didnt have da baby yet
I was told it's fine after the first 3 month, also that highlightling your hair is even more safe because not much of the product touches your skin. I read an article about this somewhere on the site babycenter.
ummm, sure...plug in the fan-so you are not breathing in the fumes.


remember now...your hair is growing faster than ever now.


so, you'll want to touch it up-roots-more often...like in every 3 wks.
your not supposed to ....you could do it with the natural stuff but it costs more...BUT its safer
my mother was a hairdresser for 30 years. she applied tint, perm solution, ect. breathed it in, had it on her skin





i am fine





Off the scalp should be fine.....use a cap or make sure you tell the hairdresser you want it off the scalp.
I was told that coloring was fine after the first trimester. I spread it out though, just to be a little safer. When coloring your hair at home, make sure there is plenty of ventilation so you inhale as few of the fumes as possible.
no you shouldnt get your hair done ... its not good cause if you were to dye your then the chemicals are to get into the blood stream from the scalp .... and that whould go to the baby ....
You can get your hair done or your nails done, its not the way it used to be when they used strong chemicals. Remember when the hair color came in a bottle that was strong? That stuff could kill! But you should be fine. I highlight my hair all the time. My sissy is a beautician and 4 girls including her where all pregnant at the same time, and they all dyed hair and did nails all day everyday. So don't worry girlie you'll be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment