Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can you highlight over highlighted hair?

Hello, :] I have highlighted my hair like a blonde-ish, light brown-ish kind of color about 4 months ago. (I have dark brown hair by the way) And I haven't highlighted my hair since. I want to highlight my hair again now, but another color this time. I want to color it like a purple-ish--burgundy kinda color. Will it come out terribly if I highlight my hair again? I still have the old highlights on my hair, surprisingly. lol.


And what is the best highlighting kit to use at home, for a more natural look? I am not going to use the color that goes with the kit, I just need the tools. Thanks you guys!! :)Can you highlight over highlighted hair?
depending on what colour you decide to put over the top it might come out a little bit lighter and may fade quicker bcuz of your existing blonde high lights.. i would suggest going to a salon to get it done.. if not the best kit to get would be to go to price line and buy a rubber re usable streaking cap and it comes wit a hook.. then you can keep using that every time you high light your hair..

No comments:

Post a Comment