Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Im gonna highlight my own hair from a box...any tips.?

I have brown hair and thier bonde highlights, what do you think? Usally I get carmel and there proffesional.Im gonna highlight my own hair from a box...any tips.?
Use the Cap!!! That's the best and easiest way to do it... And the only way you can mess your hair up is pulling out huge chunks of hair through the holes in the caps... that's it! and make sure you pull the strands of hair completely out of the hole. Just follow the directions. You really cant mess this up. I do my own hair once a month and my hair is real thick and long. I have even left the highlighting stuff in my hair for 2 hours longer then I was supposed to and nothing bad happened. ALSO, when your done putting the hair dye on put a plastic back around your hair and tie it tight with a rubber band or scrunchy.... It makes your hair heat up and works soooo much better! but just keep checking your hair until you see the color highlights you like.Im gonna highlight my own hair from a box...any tips.?
ok...dont do big chunks or you'll look like a skunk. Do smaller little pieces but not for too long...good luck! oh yea, dont angle it where it is like a straight part








use a cap.
Be very very careful and watch it the whole time if anything looks like it's going wrong wash it out asap!
I would say get a friend to help you, you'll have more fun.
dont leave it on to long
as long as you know they are professional. and remember its permanent and it damages you hair. be careful and take your time. its your hair! i say go for it! goodluck!
Ive done it, use the powder type and make sure u really want to do it, cuz it works fast. Besides that its fun lol
do it very carefully... one streak at a time... if you currently have the caramel highlights, go over them as a pattern. If not, I recommend doing foils, they're simple. Also.. it's easier if you have a friend there to help you with the back since you can't see it well enough using mirrors.
don't do it urself. if this is your first time and you're not good at it. then you'll regret ever doing it urself. either go get it at the salon. or have a friend that knows how to do it for you :]]]
Just follow directions
Get some tin foil to seperate the strands you want to highlight, that way it doesnt leak onto the hair you don't want blonde.
um no don't because you might mess up then you would have to get it died back brown

No comments:

Post a Comment