Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Should guys highlight their hair? Do women like this, or does it make them think differently about the guys?

I'm a hairdresser and I love it when guys highlight their hair. It gives them a different look. The only thing that women might think about when they look at you with highlights is that you're at least going to keep yourself looking good for her.Should guys highlight their hair? Do women like this, or does it make them think differently about the guys?
Well, it all depends.....do you have brown hair and want to get blond highlights? I will say no way.........looks stupid. What ever your hair color is, if you do get highlights, make it subtle. that would be cute. Subtle is the key word.Should guys highlight their hair? Do women like this, or does it make them think differently about the guys?
noooooo thank you
It does not matter if a guy or a girl highlights their hair, as long as it looks good on them.
It depends on the guy. My brother did this and he looked great. But someone I saw at school, didn't look really good. So it all really depends on the guy.
I never liked it too much. It usually doesn't look bad, but it doesn't really make people look much better either.
I think it looks aweful!
no guys should not highlight their hair.


i think guys that look too girly when they highlight their hair
I don't think it's an issue. If you are positive that it would look great, I'd say go for it! But it does greatly lower the professional, intelligectual element. I like the intelligent, scholarly, non-dressy appeal so I personally dislike highlighting hair in guys; but I am unsure of other females.





If you are past your teens/young adult years, leave it alone.
hl are o kay depends on your natural
absolutely not .





it freaks me out .





unless they are really piece-ey and natural .





then you have an exception .





but that only goes for guys with light brown hair that get blonde highlights ,





so sorry ....





but





NOOOO .

No comments:

Post a Comment