Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is a perm on previously highlighted hair really bad?

i haven't colored my hair since last May, and brown highlights are still growing out, and are starting at my ear level. my normally black hair is down to the middle of my back and seems like it's been growing forever, i haven't had it cut in months too (i know, so bad!)





i want to get a perm with large rollers, but i've never had a perm before.





will getting one truly damage my hair? will it fall out? what would all you hair professionals suggest?Is a perm on previously highlighted hair really bad?
In my opinion it should be illegal, the highlited bits will almost certainly break off.





The illegal bit was kind of a joke but only kind of! xD





I'm a stylist and I would never perm coloured or highlighted hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment