Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Getting hair done tommorrow, this is a highlight/tip question!?

I've been highlighting my hair 4 yrs now. Tommorrow I'm getting a cut, a highlight, and I really want pink tips. I saw my mom a few days ago and she said if my ends are split they won't do it. Does anyone know if they would. Because my ends are fairly split.Getting hair done tommorrow, this is a highlight/tip question!?
they wont dye if there are split


because th split ends are dead hair and won't grab the tint as good but if yoo are cutting ur hair it would be betterGetting hair done tommorrow, this is a highlight/tip question!?
of course they will. they want to make money and just tell them that you know what you are doing and that is waht you want. if they refuse to do that than that is very strange. if you are like 15ish or older or you have a parent with you there shouldnt be a problem but maybe to be safe you can call ahead and make sure they will do that for you.


but i dont see why they would refuse to make money....??
If they chop off your split ends with the cut I don't see how they would have a problem with it. If you've got crazy split ends you might need to wait a bit.
if you are getting your hair cut then you wont have split ends anymore anyway, so it wont really matter.
if your getting a haircut there going to cut off your split ends therefore youd be able to die your tips i think
call them and ask.
ak your styleist
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment