Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Asian, have black hair with a little red in it from last time. I want to either dye or highlight my hair..

I just tried Funky Cherry Loreal Pulse, and that didn't work at all. Last time I think I used ruby Rush Loreal Feria, that worked but a bit too red for me. What's a good color I can use, doesn't have to be from Loreal can be from any brand, but I don't have a lot of money to spend on it?





I think I want reddish highlights, but more importantly I want to know what colors will actually show on my hair. I don't think I want to bleach my hair, last time with Feria I didn't and it showed.I'm Asian, have black hair with a little red in it from last time. I want to either dye or highlight my hair..
My sister's hair is jet black and she uses the feria for red streaks as well. The problem, in my opinion, is that the color fades over time and she's left with orange streaks instead of red. I think with hair as dark as yours, you should try to avoid permanent haircolor all together if you want to do it yourself. Try the color mousses that wash out over so many shampoos...they won't do any damage to your hair that you'll regret later. You'll need one with very vibrant color for darkest brunettes (I know how exasperating it can be; my hair is brown-black and very few colors will even show up in it).


My advice is to stick with the temporary while you're budget conscious. When you have plenty of money to blow, go to the hairdresser and let them do it professionally and they'll make sure the color stays true for a much longer time. Good luck!I'm Asian, have black hair with a little red in it from last time. I want to either dye or highlight my hair..
check the links below for * Hair coloring tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment