Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How can clairol highlights hair dye be removed from clothing?

Well, I hate to tell you the bad news, but there's nothing that will remove the highlights dye from your shirt. That's why whenever I highlight/dye my hair, I always put on a huge old junky sort of shirt that doesn't mean anything to me. Then I don't have to worry about spills. The all highlighting dye (any highlighter that makes your hair lighter) contain bleach, so there's no way of reversing the process of bleaching. (Even the dyes to make your hair darker aren't removable... but for those, you could always try the hair stripper, but no guarantee on it working.) So the best thing I can tell you to do, would be to bleach your entire shirt, and then go to Wal-mart and buy some clothing dye. That's my only suggestion. Hope this helps!





Damara (aussiechic2oo6)How can clairol highlights hair dye be removed from clothing?
I've had the same problem with hair dye on my clothes. You can either


1. Bleach the entire shirt.


or you can...


2. Use a Tide pen or Clorox bleach pen to try to remove the stain. It helps, but did not 100% get rid of the stain. But everything is different, so you may want to give it a try.





Good luck!
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment