Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I plan on dying my hair auburn what color highlight will go good with it?

i have auburn hair, and i think golden brownish blonde or strawberry blonde would be nice. good luck =)I plan on dying my hair auburn what color highlight will go good with it?
Hi, Well there are different shades of auburn. I would suggest that you look at a swatch book at the salon and see what tone of highlight looks good. Med auburn is a beautiful color but if you go to dark than your highlights will fade because the red will bleed into the lightened hair. You also need shampoo that wil keep the highlight looking fresh too. Or you can get auburn lowlights put in a foil too. I'm sure it wil look great!!!I plan on dying my hair auburn what color highlight will go good with it?
I lgiht honey color, but do chunky highlights, they are soooooo pretty
chesnut streaks and a shade of darker brown lowlights look gorgeous on everyone!
blonde or dark red.
If I may suggest this:





-A dark red


-A pink


-Red (won't really work)


-A light, light, light orange





Sorry that is all I suggest, maybe one of your friends can give you other ideas too
I think a bright red or maybe even golden would look nice with it. I have auburn hair with bright red highlights.
Honey, Chesnut.
you could get brown low lights and blonde highlights, with your auburn hair, it's called Fire and Ice. it looks great, i had my hair done that way years ago, and i had lots of compliments.


http://www.wiggoddess.com/margucolors.ht鈥?/a>


scroll down until you find the following below.


2400FH


AUBURN WITH DARK AUBURN, FIRE RED, AND GOLDEN STRAWBERRY BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS





hope this helps. have a great night.
dark brown or strawberry blond. bot don't make the highlights extremely noticeable because then it looks really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment