Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How much does it cost to recolor a hair w/ highlights?

Recently i got my hair highlighted w/ blonde, my hair overall is pretty much blonde and i love it! but my natural hair color is a golden dirty blonde and u can start to see the roots and the color is fading even though i have special blonde shampoo, my main question is how much will it cost to dye the underneath of my hair and rehighlight everything, since when i got it for the first time it was free for a present! thanks!How much does it cost to recolor a hair w/ highlights?
mmm no way that girls full of it. i work at a pretty high quality salon and i would say about 25. that is pretty high. if they are already colored then you dont have to used the expensive base chemical to highlight.How much does it cost to recolor a hair w/ highlights?
depends where you go. at the salon i work at its around $40-50. also depends how long your hair is.

No comments:

Post a Comment