Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I tried to highlight my hair, and the roots and top of my head turned lighter than the rest, what do I do?

Don't dye it black! ee is right, the heat from your head causes the bleach to work faster on your roots. When using bleaching kits, such as the highlighting kit you used, it is best to start from the bottom up and the back to front. They have touch up kits for this kind of problem. I think you can get them at Walmart, but any beauty supply store should sell them.I tried to highlight my hair, and the roots and top of my head turned lighter than the rest, what do I do?
you should probably go see a hair stylist. you can try and highlight just the roots, but if it get wrost ,then go see a stylist or go to your local Sally Beauty Supplies, Walgreens, or you local supermarket, and just ask, what should i do? i hope i helped!I tried to highlight my hair, and the roots and top of my head turned lighter than the rest, what do I do?
don't be so cheap with things like this....go see a professional hun!
Sounds like hot roots. The heat from your head causes the dye/bleach closest to your scalp to develop faster/differently. You can use one of the clairol root touch up kits to tone down the lightness at the roots.
Nothing but wait and dye it black. You're supposed to start in the back not the front of the head because that hair turns color faster than the rest. You should also do the ends first because your roots color faster than the rest. So next time think back to front , ends to root.
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment