Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I don't have any money and need home materials to highlight my hair i have dark blonde hair and want light?

i want light blonde highlights any thinhs i can use


I don't have any money and need home materials to highlight my hair i have dark blonde hair and want light?
Go out in the sun!!! ITS FREE!!!! it lightens my hair!!I don't have any money and need home materials to highlight my hair i have dark blonde hair and want light?
If you put lemon juice in your hair and go sit in the sun for awhile, it's supposed to lighten it. I've never done it myself since my hair's red but I had a friend with dark blonde hair who lightened it like that.
Mix lemon juice and water and go out in the sun! Or you can put peroxide and water in a spray bottle and spray it on your hair but that's dangerous because it much kills it and makes it nasty!
If you are as poor as i am just wait til you have money to be shallow.

No comments:

Post a Comment