Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am getting about inch an dhalf roots. Should I highlight my hair again or dye it brown?

My natural color is a golden blondI am getting about inch an dhalf roots. Should I highlight my hair again or dye it brown?
you can find root touch-up kits at walmart or most drug stores. they're easy to use without having to redo your highlights. just match the shade and use the directions %26amp; you can get rid of off-colored roots.I am getting about inch an dhalf roots. Should I highlight my hair again or dye it brown?
It all depends on how much you are willing to maintain it. I think that highlights are more high maintenance than dyeing your hair because with dyeing everything you can just have a hairstylist touch up the roots. Whatever you choose make sure that you're going to keep up with it as it grows. For the summertime though I would say that highlights are a nice touch.
well if your trying to grow out you hair just dy it brown and then when it gets to the length you want it you can put highlight in it ...but if you hair is the right length go a head and hightlight it but just rember you gotta keep it up
highlight it
Well, since it's summer time, I would reccomend highlighting, but it is more money to keep it highlighted, and more maintenence :) My hair is naturally brown, but I keep it blonde, cause I just love blonde hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment