Friday, December 18, 2009

What combination of highlights and hair color do you prefer?

I have olive skin, and I'm thinking of dying my hair again. My hair is currently long, black with red-brown tips. I think navy highlights and black hair look great, but I'm not sure if that would look good with my complexion. Any tips?What combination of highlights and hair color do you prefer?
Personally, I would stick with what you have but it also depends on what you think you can live with. But I think that a warm complexion like yours should stick to warm colors- possibly carmel/medium brown highlights?


Good luck!What combination of highlights and hair color do you prefer?
well i think that thoughs colors are cool together but i like blonde hightlites! but i have blonde hair so i cant do anything about it!
nope stay away from highlights that are not real haircolors. youll regret it later
i'd try blonde highlights!!!!!!!!!!!
I like blonde hair with teal highlights those are gorgeous...haha well thats what i have in my hair right now.
blond hair wit black highlights is hot

No comments:

Post a Comment