Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does highlighting your hair with lemon juice really work?

I have dark blackish brownish hair and I wanted to highlight it with lemon juice. will it work? How long do I have to stay out in the sun for it to work?Does highlighting your hair with lemon juice really work?
YES!! I do it all the time. you just have to stay in the sun for an hour to an hour and a half. In that time, do not get your hair wet! let it soak in, and then wash it out later.. The best brand though, is Publix or Real Lemon brand.Does highlighting your hair with lemon juice really work?
I think it'd work, but your hair may be a bit too dark. It works best for lighter hair. I'm not sure though. However, chamomile tea works for dark hair, like blackish brown, I've heard. For the tea, you don't need to be in the sun though.
I'm not sure how long to stay out in the sun, but it would be better if you went out and bought hair dye. It will last much longer, and when you use lemon juice, it kills your hair. Do you want frizzy hair?
yes it does!


put it in ther, bu you have to stay in the sun for a long period!


not just like 20 mins.


more like several hours.


=]
Yes, it works - yours might turn out reddish looking but it will work. Sit out until it dries. Might need more than one application and it might dry out your hair.
Yes, it works.


Just stay out for a few hours (2-3) whenever you have some extra time.
yupp al you do is put some on your hair and sit in the sun.. my friend did it and it came out nice =]
it doesnt work. thats an urban myth. sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment