Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm 11 and i'm going to my friend's sleepover involving 4 people. Should i bring some dye 2 highlight our hair

I don't mean entirely change! I just want 2 highlight 2 of my brunette friends hair so that they have a little lighter brown than it already is streaks in their hair as part as their makeover. We're all spazzes so we do crazy things like that.I'm 11 and i'm going to my friend's sleepover involving 4 people. Should i bring some dye 2 highlight our hair
I wouldn't do it. It would be too tempting to mess up someone's hair while they are asleep....I'm 11 and i'm going to my friend's sleepover involving 4 people. Should i bring some dye 2 highlight our hair
Make Sure All The Parents Are Okay With It Fisrt...If They Are Then Get Wash In Wash Out Dyes...Just Incase It Goes Wrong...Nobody Wants To Look Stupid...Have Fun x
Have fun! Make sure the Moms are okay with it, first. Sounds like a fun thing to do, just remember to leave it on a lonnggg time so you don't end up with orange!
Yeah hit sounds like it would be fun. but yuo gotta check with their parents first. cause if u die their hair without asking you can be in a lot of trouble.. believe. .em once i was at a sleepover and people bleached a girl's hair while she was sleeping.. her mom was not to happy.. lol.. and just make sure ur neat and dont do it unless the person wants it done.. hope i helpedd. .=]
As long as it's okay with everyone's mom and I suggest you take your own towels so you don't mess up your hostess towels and clean up the bathroom when your all done.
r we twines?








wear something that u never wore and have a complet make over that no one had thought that u may look more this beautiful!!!


good luck
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment