Friday, December 18, 2009

I have dark (blonde natureally) curly hair that i want to straighten and highlight?

Naturally my hair is blonde and REALLY curly. i dyed it dark brown a month or two ago but now i want to go back to blonde. But i also want to do the whole ';easy straight'; chemical hair straightener on my hair also. how far apart should these two things be done. any advice? also on the best hair straightner?I have dark (blonde natureally) curly hair that i want to straighten and highlight?
if you have curly hair like me ( i have little cork screw curls) the chemical stuff won't make it totally straight it will make it less curly but not all the way straight


you just have to learn to love you for you...


do you know how much people pay to get curly hair like us??


people with straight hair want curly hair and people with curly hair want straight hair.


i used to hate my curly hair but now i love it it makes me uniqueI have dark (blonde natureally) curly hair that i want to straighten and highlight?
Everyone wants to change the way they look. My suggestion is please don't apply any chemical on your scalp or hair as they are tend to damage the hair follicle and make them thinner and weaker. Instead you can try different hair style to look more gracious.





My wife and her other friends tried to straighten their hair and they had lots of hair falling problems after that.





Again its on your sole discretion what you want to do with your hair.





Cheers
loreal has the best straigtener. ther shoul be gap of one month.
  • live.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment