Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dye and Highlight hair at the same time .. damaging???

I was told by the stylist that its not that damaging if you dye and highlight your hair at the same time (meaning same day .. dye first then highlight second) if you are OLDER. If you are youngier it is more damaging .. is this true??? If yes .. how so??Dye and Highlight hair at the same time .. damaging???
I always have both done in the same day. Highlighting is damaging regardless, (especially if you have dry hair) but my hair is oily, so I actually highlight it just to dry it out so I can get volume.Dye and Highlight hair at the same time .. damaging???
I dont think it would hurt but if you are concerned I would use some Ems rescue therapy before you do it. It will let you do 6 treatments(dye, chemical,etc) a day. I dont think you should worry though. Good Luck :)
ok the age totally doesn't matter..


its damaging either way so if youre going to dye your hair just go for it. its not gonna change anything

No comments:

Post a Comment