Wednesday, January 6, 2010

When to re-highlight hair?

Hellooo! I got my hair highlighted (spill highlights, pretty much only the top!) 6 weeks ago. My roots aren't TERRIBLE but they are noticeable and I'm going back to school in a couple days (an hour and a half away) and I'd like to go ahead and get more highlights (not just root touch up, but more in general because I want it lighter). Do you think its too soon?When to re-highlight hair?
I would go ahead and have them re-highlighted. My stylist actually recommends 6-8 weeks to keep everything looking the best, plus you'll probably be surprised that the color has faded more than you think.. Go ahead and get it done if you can!When to re-highlight hair?
I personally don't think it's too soon to re highlight it. The best way to find out is to ask your hair dresser to find out the best time to do so. That way you get a professional opinion .

No comments:

Post a Comment